Job Opening: Quality Control Technician
Quality Control Technician (Expired)
1st Shift Quality Control Technician
Willing to Train
Opportunity is Calling! Great Pay. Great Company.
If you are ready to join a fast-paced manufacturing leader, we have a great opportunity for you. Earn competitive pay and benefits, while expanding your skills and career options. Let ResourceMFG put your quality testing and quality assurance skills to work at one of the best companies in the area.
Pay Rate: $14.00-$16.00
As a ResourceMFG Quality Control Technician We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Medical Benefits available
- Retirement plan available
- Mobile App- easy access to paystubs and W2
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in manufacturing
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
Quality Control Technician Job Duties:
- This position is responsible for assisting the QC group to complete necessary activities to conduct sampling and test cottonseed for quality standards in raw and processed forms.
- Key emphasis will be placed on performing tests which may include but not limited to: Sampling, Moisture, Temperature, Free Fatty Acid, Genetic Purity, Visual Mechanical Damage, Adventitious Presence, Seed Count, pH, Seed Appearance, Warm and Cool Germinations, Data Verification and DNA testing.
- Responsible for maintaining clean work area.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to perform repetitive tests for extended time periods following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Majority of testing requires standing at work stations.
• Individuals will work primarily in indoor lab environment for scheduled shift, but some positions may on occasion work in warehouse setting to perform warehouse duties as needed and utilize industrial sampling equipment.