Job Opening: Quality Technician Lead
Quality Technician Lead (Expired)
Eaton Rapids, MI
A client of ours in Eaton Rapids, MI is searching for a Quality Technician Lead for their direct hire off shift opportunity.
Benefits of a Quality Technician Lead:
- Direct hire
- Growth and advancement opportunities
Duties of a Quality Technician Lead:
- Safe working environment achieved. Good housekeeping practiced.
- Control plans effectively executed and audited.
- Layout inspections performed, and tooling/process corrections coordinated with engineering/manufacturing.
- Document control effectively performed.
- Gaging and measurement systems implemented.
- Sample submissions properly completed.
- Technical support provided to other departments (heavy emphasis on manufacturing).
- Effective floor level problem solving accomplished.
- TS16949 procedures followed.
- Audits performed.
- Receiving inspection of components performed
- Excellent attendance record
- Personal and career development planned.
- Previous experience in the programming and operation of a Coordinate Measuring Machine would be an asset.
- Certifications such as ASQC-C.M.I. or C.Q.T. would be an asset.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently. Must be able to work on shift rotation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written and oral).
- Strong team player qualities.
- Knowledge and understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Ability to read and understand automotive blueprints.
- Working knowledge of X-ray techniques.
- Working knowledge of automotive S.P.C.
- Working knowledge of D.O.E. techniques.
- Understanding of gaging concepts, metrology.
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive quality systems (IATF)
- Able to collect, analyze and make effective decisions on data and products.