Job Opening: Electronics Controls Maintenance Technician
Electronics Controls Maintenance Technician (Expired)
ResourceMFG has partnered with food manufacturing facility that is expanding their operations and is seeking an experienced Electronics Controls Maintenance Technician for this high-tech environment. This is a direct hire role.
Job Title: Electronics Controls Maintenance Technician
Pay Rate: $35 – $40, based on experience
Shift: 1st Shift 6:30am – 2:00pm Monday – Friday plus overtime, working a minimum of 50 hours weekly currently
- Electrical/Electronic troubleshooting of automated systems
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Food processing equipment maintenance and repair
- Setup/breakdown of equipment at start and end of shift
- And other industrial maintenance duties
- Competitive pay
- Minimum 50 hours per week with more overtime available
- Health and Insurance benefits available after 30 days.
- Fast paced environment with opportunities to advance.
- Industrial maintenance and automation
- PLC troubleshooting/programming
- High Safety Standards
- Journey Man Electricians license optional