Sun-Thurs 3rd Shift Train on 2nd Shift Responsibilities:
• Responsible for producing material that meets or exceeds established quality and productivity standards.
• Responsible for set up, run, and troubleshooting of production equipment on multiple work orders and machines simultaneously.
• Inform Shift Supervisor of production and/or quality problems.
• Record production results on process record and electronically.
• Record labor hours against work orders electronically.
• Measure samples and record results per the sample form.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisors.
• Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
• Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up and workmanship standards. • Must be willing to be trained and work in multiple departments based on workload and business needs.
• Must be willing to work mandatory overtime on Saturdays and or on any other days scheduled per business needs.
• Must be familiar with the Company Policy Manual and adhere to behavior and attendance guidelines.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.