Hiring assemblers for a company in Plymouth , MN
Pay: $18 to 21.45 depending on shift and experience.
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift available M-Th (10 -hours shifts) 5:00am -330p or 1:00pm -11:30pm
Notes- Basic microscope and measurement backgrounds is required. Preferable manufacturing experience.
- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned high-speed large-scale automated assembly machines
- Makes complex repairs and major adjustments to assembly equipment, including set-ups and changeovers.
- Performs quality checks per the quality inspection plan (QIP), documents specified measurements per print at required intervals.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly preventive and routine machine maintenance.
- Performs tooling adjustment (e.g., sharpening/conditioning, checking height of spring-loaded pins (pin-ou), keying features, bend stations, insertion stations).
- Replaces sensors, punches, dies, stock components, air cylinders, belts, etc.
- Adjusts housing feed based on associated standards.
- Uses height indicator, ram optic, gauges and microscopic visual checks.
- Identifies and re-sets machine faults, clears jams, restarts production, removes and packages