ResourceMFG is Hiring Warehouse Inventory Associate for Evonik
Salary and Shift Information:
Inventory Clerk Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Support Central Stores activities including receiving, stocking, delivery, and returning of materials, distribution of mail, front counter support, and inventory cycle counting. All activities should be performed in a safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner. Some of the daily responsibilities are listed below.
- Unloading of all freight and box truck deliveries
- Label and stock material in storage locations
- Reconciliation of material shortages/overages via receipt or issue
- Daily stock Lab Building T70 with chemicals and lab supplies
- Handling of Water Samples, Oil Drums, Cylinders
- Handle all plant mail
- Maintain all pipe inventory in the shops, including plywood, conduit, and all metals
- May be required to work on weekends
Stores contains over 20,000 parts and average 170 transactions per day. Central Stores utilizes a company truck, golf carts and fork trucks for daily operations.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
This is not just a “job”. Kickstart your CAREER in manufacturing today. Apply NOW and join our growing team tomorrow!
If you have worked in warehouse, production, retail, food service, crew team member or general labor this is a great opportunity for you!