ResourceMFG is seeking a Packaging Machine Operator for our client located in Howell, Michigan.
You will be responsible for operating and executing simple maintenance on machinery for the packaging of live product. You will focus on producing high quality product in a safe and efficient manner.
· Operates machinery efficiently according to the production schedule.
· Maintains high company quality standards for packaging.
· Operates necessary machinery safely and ensure the safety of team members who may need to interact with or work around the machinery.
· Works in collaboration with the maintenance team to hold a consistent standard of machinery care and troubleshoot problems as they arise. Support minor equipment adjustments, as required, while requesting maintenance support for more substantial equipment repair as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
· Experience in operating automated packet-filling machinery.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Able to effectively communicate.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work well with management and staff.
· Strong commitment to attendance and punctuality. Reliability is a must
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· Minimum 2-year experience in a production environment.