ResourceMFG is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician for our client located in Howell, Michigan.
Must have 3+ years of experience.
The Facilities Maintenance Tech II is responsible for working in a fast-paced environment to perform a variety of highly diverse duties such as welding & fabricating, trouble shooting, repairing, and maintaining production and facilities equipment according to safety predictive and productive maintenance system. They will also support the achievement of the company’s goals and objectives. The Facilities Maintenance Tech should also maintain a high degree of personal integrity, the ability to generate positive energy, and make a difference every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Proficient in welding and fabricating.
· Experience doing mechanical and electrical work.
· Ability to use ladders and be comfortable working from different heights.
· Ability to follow all safety requirements.
· Act independently and also transition to a team player when needed.
· Basic understanding of building maintenance.
· Able to read schematics and blueprints.
· Strong communication skills.
· Able to use hand and power tools
· Strong problem-solving skills to diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to bend, kneel, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work under challenging conditions.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· 3+ years' related experience