Loads, unloads, and moves materials within the plant site by performing the following duties.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Loads and unloads materials by operating overhead cranes and forklifts.
• Receives and properly tags incoming inventory.
• Maintains production line equipment with raw material to eliminate down-time.
• Performs functions in the computer to tag, ship and receive material.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Mathematical skills - Able to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to use units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Language skills - Basic – Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to communicate in an understandable way to other people. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Values and Competencies
Live by the core Kloeckner core beliefs:
- Safety and well-being of employees
- Humility and open communication
- Trust and respect