Assistant Project Manager Needed in Fort Collins
1st shift, Monday-Friday
The Assistant Project Manager position helps the Senior Project Manager oversee the introduction and implementation of new products, ensuring products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives. Work with the Business Development team to promote and sustain a positive work environment of continuous improvement, growth, and profitability.
Assistant Project Manager Duties:
• Ensure that our plans of action will meet our commitments contractually to our customers.
• Learn and use all appropriate modules of our Management Information System (JobBOSS Job Control/ERP Software; MS-Office's Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Support the Senior Project Manager in key administrative responsibilities
• Provide project management services for new parts
• Attend First Article meetings and report out on findings
• Coordinate requests from external and internal Engineering and Quality departments
• Adhering to the codes of the company’s Quality Management System.
• Continually demonstrate, promote, and be a cheerleader for the company’s Core Values.
• Maintaining a reasonable work environment and providing adequate safeguards for the work-related health and safety of employees. This includes ensuring the area complies with all Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Maintaining confidentiality on all corporate subjects so classified.
• Administering new parts into Manes’ software systems
• Discussing schedule, engineering, and terms and conditions with key customers
• Maintaining status reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Discuss pricing with customers and suppliers
Assistant Project Manager Requirements:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Detail oriented with an interest in technical analysis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes, and principles.
Walk In's Welcome