ResourceMFG is seeking a reliable CMM Programmer for a client located in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Pay - Based on experience
Duties of a CMM Programmer -
· Must Write inspection programs using PC-DMIS
· Perform part layouts, capability studies, GRR & gage inspections
· Proficient with PC-DMIS, Datapage, GD&T and Statistics.
· Able to write, edit & debug CMM measurement programs
· Ability to use hand tools such as calipers, micrometers & height gage/indicator
· Work from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications to plan sequences of operations for creating/operating CMM programs
· Design jigs, fixtures and templates for use as work aids in the development of creating a proper alignment scheme in order to reflect the prescribed GD&T of a released parts or products
· Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers and dial indicators
· Knowledge of G-Suite • Experience with portable measurement equipment -- ATOS, Leica Laser Tracker, Faro Arms, etc
· Attendance Award & Semi-Annual Bonus Possible CMM Programmer / Operator Wages:• Shift premium for Afternoon shift. Base wage will be reviewed after 90 Days of employment. • Overtime may be required
Education and Skills
· Minimum 3 years of combined experience and training as a CMM programmer / operator using PC- DMIS
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Strong organizational skills. • Good communication skills (both verbally & written).
· Proficient in Word and Excel. •
· Must be highly motivated, able to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
· Deal with multiple tasks, perform complex and varied tasks with a strong attention to detail.