ResourceMFG is seeking 2nd shift Machine Operators for an electronics manufacturing company in Longmont. This company specializes in contract manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards. This is a long term temp to hire position.
You will be be trained on how to operate the machine you will be operating, so if you any type of machine operating experience, we want to speak with you!
$17-23 Depending on level of experience
Utilize SMT machines to place surface mount parts and solder reflow the devices to the printed circuit board.
Responsible for the set-up of all pieces of equipment on the SMT line, including the screen printer, the pick and place machines and the reflow oven.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize process sheets to ensure correct build of product.
• Load feeders for surface mount machines using the load list provided by machine.
• Verify correct part numbers being used for the specific job being run.
• Initiate and select correct programs for SMT screen printer & SMT pick and place machines and correct reflow profile for the reflow oven.
• Select the proper stencil screen for use during screen printing operation.
• Comply with company's standards of ESD, IPC-A-610, work instructions and ISO procedures and policies.
Apply today for immediate consideration!