WELDERS NOW NEEDED!!
3RD SHIFT, SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 9:30 P.M. - 6:00 A.M.
• Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
• Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
• Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and shielded metal arc.
• Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
• Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
• Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
• Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
• Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
2-3 years welding experience
Ability to work Sunday-Thursday night
Ability to stand 8 hours
High School Diploma or GED