Pay: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
Hours: 7:30a - 4:30p
This position will be in the powder coating department assisting the powder coater with loading and unloading racks, making pallets, prepping parts,etc.
Must be able to lift 90 pounds assisted and read a tape measure.
Need to be motivated to learn and try new things and a team player.
Must be able to work in a non climate controlled environment.
This position has the ability to go to a permanent position with benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
• Prepare parts for coating
• Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
• Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
• Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers
• Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
• Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash and pretreatments
• Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
• Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
• Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
• Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures
• Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
• Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment