ReourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Test Technician within a electronics company in Moorpark, CA
Pay: $16 - $17
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
Monday to Friday
Temp to hire Opportunity
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform programming and testing processes on a variety PCBA’s using prescribed test procedures.
• Follow written and verbal procedures/instructions with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
• Use electrical test equipment including: Oscilloscope, DMM, AC/DC power supply and customer
supplied test fixtures.
• Proficient in basic computer skills including: Word, Excel, Windows Operating System environment.
• Dispositioning of non-conforming material.
• Maintain accurate records of work performed.
• Document program/test results on shop travelers.
• Meet strict deadlines for product shipments.
• Ensure test equipment is properly maintained and operational.
• Must be able to communicate information with others, read/speak/write English.
• Interface with Test Department personnel regarding test and quality issues.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior job-related experience is a plus, but not necessary.
OTHER SUBJECTIVE CRITERIA:
• Able to function in a repetitive fast paced environment.
• Good work ethic.
• Good communication skills – verbal and written.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Availability to work overtime if needed.