JOB SUMMARY: Our ideal Senior Electrician will understand that Production and Operations is the heart of our business and its success. The Senior Electrician will contribute to this by managing service requests, both on the Production floor and in our Facilities. Additionally, this position will provide solutions and facilitate projects, whether it’s by a performing routine preventative maintenance on facilities instruments and machinery, or by responding to building needs; the FMT III will facilitate all business needs, while following Good Manufacturing Practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform skilled maintenance and advanced repair of mechanical, electrical, HVAC and other physical structures.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• Using hand and power tools, disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery, equipment or tools typically found in a manufacturing setting.
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
• Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear. Lubricate machinery, equipment, or parts
• Assists engineers in developing methods and procedures to improve facility efficiency and workflow. • Oversee and review the work of lower-level technicians.
• Perform hydraulic plumbing
• Ability to reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Adjust or set mechanical controls or components, Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed, parts or materials used, and order new parts or materials as necessary.Apply Now