Goodfield, IL Monday through Friday 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
$18 per hour
Liaison between various support functions including assembly, distributions and receiving.
1) Proactively evaluate resources to determine future shortages in purchased and manufactured parts and communicate issues with management and appropriate support functions.
2) Routine processes include: navigating and printing pick lists, pulling and placing parts on kit carts from supermarket areas, replenishing inventory, detecting quality defects in parts, position of parts on carts, racks, bins and communication of parts shortages, if applicable.
3) Coordinate inventory adjustments, the replacement of inventory, and ensure inventory accuracy.
4) Oversee the direct vendor delivery method, including: parts being delivered late, to the incorrect location, with the wrong quantity or wrong part.
5) Coordinate deliveries, including: setting up system, setting up parts to be delivered to specific departments, or scheduling how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.
Must be willing to submit to drug and background screenings for hire
Previous forklift, reach truck, tuggers and racking and manufacturing experience
Previous shipping and receiving experience.Apply Now