Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a Quality Control in the Jacksonville, FL North side area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $17.00 HR
Hours: 6:00AM – 2:30PM Monday - Friday (OT Saturday and Sunday as needed, Overtime is mandatory.)
Quality Control Inspector Responsibilities:
• Select and effectively apply the seven quality tools (cause and effect diagrams, flow charts, check sheets, Pareto and scatter diagrams, control charts, histograms) to identify nonconformance's, root cause, and facilitate implementation of corrective actions and error proofing
• Use work standards to audit and evaluate effectiveness of processes
• Facilitate in development and interpretation of process control charts
• Use blueprints/engineering drawings to identify required inspection points and qualify products (incoming raw materials and finished goods)
• Identify and work with internal and external customers to drive conforming input/outputs through value streams
• Work to resolve nonconforming product issues within the Material Review Board process
• Other duties as assigned
• Repetitive Motion.
• Standing for 8+ hours Benefits: