MIG/Stick Welding and the fabrication of Automotive parts and panels.
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately fabricate pressure vessels
• Prepare weld surfaces as required
• Determine welder settings required
• Weld Prep and fit-up of steel parts
• Welding according to appropriate codes and procedures
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
• Rework and/or repair welded structures according to engineering specification changes
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma and/or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year welding experience.
• Proficient in oral and written communications.
• Must be able to follow directions.
• Willingness to learn new tasks, cross-train, rotate and work as a part of a team
• Wear required PPE (steel-toed boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, and any additional PPE required for task being performed);
• Perform other duties and operate machinery as assigned by Supervisor