Assemble for Well-Known Company in Goodfield, IL
Monday - Friday, 1st Shift, 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. $18.00 per hour
Assemble a wide variety of component parts to build complete units with a focus of on-line operations.
1) Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence.
2) Work from Engineering specifications (work instructions), sketches, schematic diagrams, blueprints, process sheets, check sheets, photo books, and verbal instructions.
3) Perform necessary adjustments as unit progresses down assembly line.
4) Record defects that require off-line and on-line corrections. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper supervision or management.
5) Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.