Position Summary: Under the direct supervision, receives, stocks, organizes, issues and audits materials and process paperwork for data entry.
1. Receive incoming materials, ensure correct amounts against bill of lading.
2. Stock and organize material and equipment in stockroom.
3. Issue materials to fill stock requisitions, pull kits and backorders.
4. Sort and audit raw materials and parts prior to issuing.
5. Screen requests regarding missing or incomplete parts.
6. Process paperwork for incoming and outgoing material.
7. Operate forklift, hand truck or scales as needed.
? Experience: Minimum of six months stockroom experience. Shipping/Receiving experience a plus.
? Education: High school education or equivalent.