Position Summary: Under general supervision, test, troubleshoot and repair Printed Circuit Board Assemblies and Electrical Subassemblies. Perform a variety of routine tasks outlined in procedures and work instructions. Perform MRP utilization and diagnostic testing using PC systems.
1. Perform the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of components, circuits, PCA’s sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
2. Perform tasks in accordance with established quality and safety standards.
3. Familiar with through hole and surface mount soldering methods.
4. Ability to read and interpret printed circuit assembly (PCA) schematics and drawings.
5. Update and maintain daily status logs and database.
6. Recognize failures and set up problems encountered during system testing and formulate corrective action plans.
7. Operate multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, current probes, thermometers, and special test equipment.
8. Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
9. Support Engineering, AME, Final Test and Field Service, as needed.