Local manufacturing company that for over 100 years has provided custom solutions to the entrainment industry is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team. The administrative assistant will be working close with the Director of operations and is responsible for the day-to-day samples, paperwork, and business office functions of the company.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
• Print and fill sample orders daily, create sample packs. Daily cycle counts of sample stock.
• Assist Regional VP and Outside sales coordinating large or special projects. (e.g Disney, Academy Awards etc.)
• Become part of Order Approval and Order Cancellation group.
• Prepare Banking: Check deposits, Cash orders and Petty Cash reconciliation
• Get invoices sent to AP and follow up on them.
• Perform all filing/boxing.
• Manage all parties, luncheons, BBQ’s birthday events etc.
• Perform receptionist duties
• Track and disperse paychecks
• Take applications and send to correct people.
• Disperse HR notices as needed and Post HR notices posters etc.