Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The purpose of this position is to assist the Purchasing team in the management of commodities and suppliers for the North American Market
Two to Five years of purchasing experience in an electronics manufacturing or related industry required Demonstrated proficiency with computer software to include MS Office (Word and Excel), email and ERP systems
Good working knowledge of supply chain management, supply base, pricing process and strategies required
Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent
steady experience as a Buyer is required!!
Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
Don’t miss the chance for competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills. This Welding associate position is the perfect way to get your foot in the door of Delta!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apply Now and experience why 8 out of 10 associates agree ResourceMFG is an employer of choice!
“Plain and simple ResourceMFG is a good company to work for!” As a ResourceMFG Associate,
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Welding Associate We Offer You:
· Prepare and issue purchase orders that are then reviewed and approved by a Buyer or Senior Buyer
· Creates shop orders and routings when required
· Manages the departmental office supplies
· Coordinates with Buyers to receive Purchase Order Direct orders and updates spreadsheet to communicate information to Finance for billing to the end customer
· Plans and implements activities related to the procurement of assigned materials, parts, components and equipment. Coordinates procurement activities with both domestic and/or overseas suppliers including the sourcing of parts while ensuring orders and change notices meet production schedules and customer delivery dates
· Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices. Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to Company policy. May negotiate with suppliers to expedite commodity deliveries as required
· Prepares and reviews bids and proposals for legal correctness, price and acceptability of items to specifications
· Maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct
· May be responsible for preparing and coordinating RFQ's for material components
· Measures supplier performance and provide reports to internal Operations management and suppliers in order to ensure continual improvement of processes and products/services
· Performs other duties and tasks as assign
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.