ResourceMFG is hiring a Machinist for a great company in Pryor!
Pay: $18 and up (depending on experience)
1st Shift: 6:00 am-3:30 pm, Monday-Friday, Overtime required depending on workload.
As a ResourceMFG Machinist We Offer You:
Machinist Job Description
• Review and Interpret blueprints, drawings, and written and verbal work orders to determine sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
• Works within close tolerances to meet customer specifications and applies knowledge of qualities of metals being machined.
• Plans sequence of own work operations and methods of set-up, including methods of mounting, leveling, aligning, holding, and fastening work. Lays out work according to requirements.
• Manually sets up machine by setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting material into position.
• Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements and customer specifications
• Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
• Design fixtures, tooling, or experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
• Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues