Experienced Industrial Maintenance Technicians Needed on 2nd and 3rd shift
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment!
Typical hours are 8 1/2 hours per day, Monday through Friday!
• Repair, adjust, install and remove all equipment.
• Provide technical support to production ensuring proper functioning equipment producing consistent quality products.
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical problems on high-speed packaging lines.
• Installation and removal of new and existing equipment.
• Fabricate and machine stainless steel and other materials used in the facility.
2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 1:45 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturdays as needed.
3rd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 9:45 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturdays as needed.
• Possess a high mechanical aptitude and apply it.
• Read and write English and solve basic math problems.
• Industrial Electric knowledge including PLC’s, drives, schematics and ladder logic.
• Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
• Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
• Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or comparable. Willing to complete additional education as technology continues to change.
• 5+ years of work experience in a similar manufacturing plant is preferred