Warehouse Material Handler
Resource MFG is looking for a Material Handler to help organize our client's storage areas and maintain our inventory.
As a Material Handler, you will prepare and fulfill orders fast and correctly so we can provide high-quality customer service.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 3pm-finish
As a Material Handler, some responsibilities will include the following:
• Check incoming deliveries to make sure all ordered material meets quality standards
• Load and unload steel and metal beams
• Organize stock in the most efficient way using forklifts, pallets, cranes etc.
• Pull material to fulfill orders properly
• Wrap orders and place them on trucks for delivery
• Monitor inventory levels and suggest new orders when needed
Resource MFG has competitive weekly pay, great Referral Bonuses and Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven experience as a Material Handler, Warehouse Associate or similar position
• Experience in using warehouse equipment (e.g. forklifts, pallet jacks)
• Strong communication skills
• Dexterity and attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
• Availability to occasionally work overtime