CNC Mold Maker/Machinist Needed in Firestone!
1st shift, flexible start times (range from 5am-830am start)-With possible OT
The CNC Mold Maker/Machinist will display a thorough understanding of building internal mold components. experience with electrode milling, roughing, and precision hard milling on 3 and 5 axis machines, sinker and wire EDM. Must be able to demonstrate technical aspects such as programming strategies, machining approaches, processes, speeds and feeds, fits and finish etc. Job must be performed accurately, in high quality and efficiently with pride.
CNC Mold Maker/Machinist Job Duties:
• operate vertical CNC milling machines, such as Haas, Fanuc, Heidenhain and Siemens controls
• Ability to communicate effectively and timely regarding changes to the job plan or problems encountered
• Trouble shoot problem areas with the support of Tooling Supervisor
• Must setup, program and run machine
Other Duties as Assigned
CNC Mold Maker/Machinist Requirements:
• Minimum five (5) yrs. experience REQUIRED
• Understanding of CAD and CAM is REQUIRED
• Previous CNC machining experience with a strong mechanical aptitude REQUIRED
• Previous experience in a mold building environment REQUIRED
• HS Diploma or GED equivalent
• Working knowledge of plastic injection molding is desirable
• Must supply own mold maker/machinist tools
• Willingness and ability to lift approximately 50+ lbs.