MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN WANTED!
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
The right company can make a world of difference. ResourceMFG is shaping the future with talent and innovation if you're interested in putting you're years of experience into a future of excellence, this is where your legacy begins. We have immediate openings for Mechanical Maintenance Technicians.
If you meet the requirements below, please apply today! Local Manufacturer is seeking Maintenance Technicians.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional duties, listed below:
* Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
* Prepare the lines for optimal production each day
* Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as fillers, conveyor belts, motors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, pumps, material handling equipment and blending/mixing systems.
* Oversee and assist in changeovers, set-ups, and maintenance of all manufacturing equipment.
* Schedule Preventative Maintenance on mechanical systems to include disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and Calibration.
* Ensure the maintenance shop, toolboxes, and equipment are clean, orderly, and audit ready.
* Skill in applying building and equipment maintenance and repair techniques
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Food Safety knowledge
Experience may include a combination of work experience and education