ResourceMFG is looking for a Paper Press Operator in the Albuquerque area.
Shift: Monday through Friday 11pm to 7am
The Paper Press Operator will make instructional booklets in a digital and mechanical environment. Ensure high quality and process standards are being met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Counts/bands small bundles.
• Uses guillotine cutter.
• Operates digital printers.
• Operates finishing equipment.
• Performs basic computer operations.
• Supplies stocking.
• Interacts with customers.
• Performs machine maintenance/troubleshooting.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
Paper Press Operator Qualifications:
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
• Must have minimum six months’ related experience with computer operation such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer.
• Must have basic computer skills including electronic mail and word processing.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be process- and detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.