ResourceMFG currently have an opening for a Image Operator 1 on 2nd at our Paper Warehouse Facility in Madison Heights, MI.
Pay Rate: $18.36 per hour
Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
Get paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Free Online College Courses
Image Operator 1 Job Responsibility:
• Operate high resolution color/UV Digital printers and proprietary imaging equipment.
• Program and prepare jobs for printing.
• Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests.
• Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
• Adjust image position.
• Color quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper, etc.
• Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
• Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs and other items as needed. Maintain inventory levels.
Image Operator Required Skills:
• Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
• Good knowledge of digital print equipment with ability to set up, operate, and make adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment.
• Requires knowledge of color theory and ability to make adjustments and color corrections when operating the equipment to produce the imaging to customer specifications.
• Knowledgeable about routine maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
Digital Machine Print experience is required