We are now looking for Assemblers for our client located in Santa Clara!
Pay Rate: $24-$27 DOE
Shift Time: 6am -2:30pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proficiency in eutectic die attach, and preferred proficiency in wire bonding, gap welding, epoxy attach. Be able to handle devices, and other small components using tweezers under a microscope
• Work independently, take ownership for your quality and actively learn to make continual improvements
• Ability to work under a microscope 8 hours per day
• Effectively communicate in English and read work instructions. Knowledge of MIL-STD criteria preferred
• Performing incoming inspection and initial evaluations of RMA units.
• Energizing, communicating, and downloading files from RMA units.
• Follow processing logs and departmental electronic tools to complete and communicate product status.
• Utilize department visual signals and electronic tools to complete daily work assignment.
• Generate and update discrepancy reports and Engineering Change Requests.
• Follow and interpret assembly drawings, schematics, and method sheets to complete mechanical assemblies.
• Performs inspection of all materials and documentation prior to performing assigned task.
• Assembles power supplies, controllers, microwave tube amplifiers, solid state power amplifiers and other electrical equipment
• Makes crimp connections on cables.
• Assembles components on PC boards including soldering
• Modify and make parts using machinery and sheet metal equipment
• Perform final assembly on finished units.
• Placing final assembled units into the burn-in room.
• Read, understand electrical Interconnects, electrical and mechanical assembly drawing
• Read, understand mechanical drawing
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good Math aptitude (adding, subtraction, multiplication, division).
• Excellent solder skills.
• Excellent crimping skills.
Education: High School Diploma