SEEKING SKILLED MACHINE OPERATORS IN LAWRENCEVILLE and BUFORD
FOR IMMEDIATE START!!!
SHIFT: DAY 6AM – 6PM or NIGHT 6PM-6AM (working a 2-3 rotating schedule) must be flexible to work every other weekend
PAY RATE: 17.50 -$19.50/hr
Job Summary: Under general supervision, the Machine Operator-Process performs production activities, which require a working knowledge of various chemical processes, operations and machines.
• Start, stop and tend high speed production processing machines. Operate equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
• Perform basic processing machine set up, and load and unload rolls of raw and processed materials.
• Report abnormalities to supervisor, such as quality defects, equipment malfunctions, accidents etc.
• Perform moderately complex product change over activities. Break down machines for clean up.
• Weigh, measure, check and combine raw materials following specified formulas and methods.
• Maintain inventory records on raw materials used in batch processing.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance tasks on assigned equipment.
• Prepare check sheets, logs, and other routine paperwork
Qualified candidates will possess: