We are in search of Cost Accountants in Moorpark CA
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product cost
• Minimum of (2) years of related experience within Manufacturing
• Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trades involved.
• Skill in the care and use of tools and equipment used in the trades involved.
• Ability to detect defects in equipment and to make proper repairs or adjustments.
• Ability to interpret and work from pencil sketches and diagrams.
• Attention to detail.
• Follow all instructions.
• Show up on time.
Apply now and book your interviewApply Now