Pay $25-30 DOE
BRIEF DESCRIPTION Production Trainer is responsible for conducting, facilitating, and documenting production training. Manages training program in accordance with business needs and regulatory requirements. Communicates with leadership team to assess and develop training needs for assemblers. Plans training schedules and conducts training as needed. Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
• Schedule and conduct training for all new production department employees responsible for training to assembly processes and procedures DP, DMP). Duration of training is approximately 8 to 12 weeks at discretion of production supervisor, who decides where and when assembler is assigned to specific work cell.
• Administer training for new employees in other departments, as required
• Arrange and conduct training for employees: IPC610 and 620, JSTD-0001, Rework 7711/7720
• Organize and deliver training for new products transferred to production department
• Provide and administer training for new and revised Dytran Manufacturing Procedures
• Schedule and conduct rapid-response training for specific assembly processes, as required (re-training, yield issues, urgent design/process changes)
• Assist assemblers in production with issues in assembly builds or non-conformances.
• Effectively train assemblers from production, engineering, cable to new or revised DMP’s.
• Train and certify operators to IPC requirements. Re-certify every two years.
• Provide labor times (assembly hands-on time for one unit, per each traveler step), used for costing purposes.
• Maintain training records for each employee on an ongoing basis and update in Training Matrix accordingly.
• Analyze training needs to develop and improve skill set of all production employees
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Monitoring of assembly processes in production, as required
• Perform designated Quality Assurance ins