ResourceMFG is looking for an experienced Digital Press Operator!
The Digital Press Operator operations a digital press to make instructional booklets in a digital and mechanical environment. While insuring high quality and process standards are being met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Counts/bands small bundles.
• Uses guillotine cutter.
• Operates digital printers.
• Operates finishing equipment.
• Performs basic computer operations.
• Supplies stocking.
• Interacts with customers.
• Performs machine maintenance/troubleshooting.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
• Must have minimum six months’ related experience with computer operation such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer.
• Must have basic computer skills including electronic mail and word processing.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be process- and detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Employee is required to: sit, stand, walk, talk, see, and hear.