We are hosting info sessions and open interviews Monday- Thursday at 1:30pm. Come join a team with a mission to save lives!
Address: 8301 Cypress Plaza Drive suite 100
• Responsibilities include but not limited to, assembling small medical devices according to the validated procedure
• Work from visual aids, method layouts, diagrams, schematics, process flow sheets and written or verbal assembly instructions
• Comply with Environmentally Controlled Area (ECA) / Cleanroom / FAB protocol, including gowning procedures, and safety procedures
• Ensure continuous flow of work in process (wafers / batteries / device)
• Perform quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications
• Accurately enter data into tracking system. Daily report documenting required during assembly process.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a team member in a manner that is conducive to a positive work environment