EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Short-term Assignment - through December 30
This position supports the Chancellor at a local medical college
The position will require the following:
•Ability to keep all information related to the business of the Chancellor’s office confidential.
• Experience with answering the phone, scheduling using Outlook calendar, taking notes during meetings, making labels, drafting letters using proper grammar and punctuation
• Answers phone and provides support to the caller
• Notifies the Chancellor of matters requiring her attention
• Performs administrative duties for the Chancellor of the college (note taking, label making, drafting letters, combining information from different departments into one uniformly organized document (same font, font size, etc.), scanning and copying documents, etc.)
• Watering plants in the board room
• Coordinating food and beverages for board meetings and any other events as assigned.
•Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Teams • Knowledge of general administrative and office procedures