We are looking for Distribution associate in the Broomfield area!!
The Distribution Associate must safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety, and attendance. Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, and other warehouse management related activities. While also performing necessary housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/
Monday through Friday
Pay: $17.00-20 depending on experience
Location: Commerce City area
Distribution Associate must be able to:
• Order fill, process, store/pick parts, materials, equipment and supplies related to PLS and PLS client’s products.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for assigned job duties. • Responsible for current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) related to keeping a clean and safe work environment.
• Inspect goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintaining associated records, reject and return unsatisfactory items, and ensuring documentation accuracy.
• Perform inventory cycle counts and update ERP system with correct data to ensure accurate material-on-hand quantities.
• Package and prepare products and merchandise for final shipment and post weights and shipping charges.
• Lift heavy items and operate pallet mover equipment including pallet jacks and pallet lifters.
• Utilize shipping software and weight meters to prepare, track, and properly invoice merchandise to clients and suppliers.
• Be open to cross-training within the warehouse as well as within manufacturing, if required.
• Must have the ability to communicate improvement opportunities as well as concerns within the process.
• Interact with carrier drivers.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Able to cross reference material to documentation for verification with few to no mistakes.
• Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be able to speak, read and write (legibly) in the English language without assistance.Apply Now