Maintenance Technician needed for a local Manufacturer in Richmond, KY Mfg.
Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Pay Rate: $26-$28 hour DOE
• The Maintenance Technician will Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems throughout the facility
• The Maintenance Technician will maintain and troubleshoot motors, photo eyes, relays, proximity sensors, solenoids, motor starters, and PLC.
• Must be able to read avoltmeter, blueprints, and electrical schematics.
• Must have knowledge of metal and wood fabrication.
• The Maintenance Technician will perform preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
•Responsible for maintaining tools and equipment in good operating condition.
• The Maintenance Technician will have PLC troubleshooting and/or Programming experience.
•Working knowledge of hydraulics, pumps, motors, cylinders, welding and plumbing.
•Perform routine and preventative maintenance, rebuild process production machinery.
•Replace broken or worn parts and reassembling of mechanical sub-assemblies.
•Provide support to the implementation and develop of preventative maintenance program.
•Read blueprints, drawings, schematics, & other reference material; complete work orders.
•Possess and model knowledge and adherence to good safety practices such as lock out/tag out, PPE, electrical safety, etc.
• the Maintenance Tech will completes maintenance requests by scheduling, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting the results of the shift work performed to the Facilities Manager each day.
•Operate tools and equipment according to company and OSHA safety procedures
•Minimum of 4 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing or similar environment
. •Proven Lead or Supervisory experience in a maintenance role.
•Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
Apply Now for this Exciting Opportunity!Apply Now