Full Time M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm, plus OVERTIME
Future benefits available (health, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay)
One of Lubbock’s most recognized and successful companies providing an installation services is currently seeking a Commercial Installer
• Assist with the installation and repair of machinery and electronic equipment
• Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Perform routine preventative maintenance
• Work in a team atmosphere
• Other on-site duties as assigned.
• Valid Driver’s License
• 1 year continuous employment
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic reading and arithmetic skills, English language proficiency (spoken and written)
• Traits we are passionately seeking: high energy, positive attitude, team players.
• Must have high attention to detail, punctuality, reliability, and a strong motivation to grow our company.
• Ability to lift/carry up to 50-75 lbs.
• Ability to remain on your feet for up to 12 hours a day.
• Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
• Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to work well in teams
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• The starting base wage is $15.00-$18.00/hour. Pay increases depend on experience, demonstrated capabilities, and work performance.
• Qualified candidates will be brought on as temporary employees. The temporary period will be up to 90 days.
• Your work schedule will include Saturdays when needed.