We are now seeking SMT Operators for a Manufacturing Company located in Fremont, CA!
Shift time: 3:15 PM - 11:45 PM
Pay rate: $20-$24
Overall Responsibilities: This position performs the function of operating the surface mount assembly equipment.
• Responsible for accessing company procedures and navigate shop floor controls.
• Utilize a manual, semi-automatic or automatic solder paste stencil machine
• Ability to load components onto a Universal Fuzion or GSM pick and place machines
• Operate the reflow oven
• Load proper programs into AOI machine
• Perform quality inspections at each stage.
• Communicate with AOI personnel to identify and resolve assembly issues
• Must be able to read and understand work routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings, component identification, and component polarity
• Other duties as assigned
If interested please APPLY NOW!
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Prefer at least 1 year of relevant experience.
• Must have manual dexterity.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with components and to highlight/communicate those problems to team leader.
• Must have proficient computer skills: Basic computer functions and ability to navigate applications associated with work instructions.
• Must know how to Operate Fuji & Panasonic. Should know how to reAad the value and size of component (may be asked to ID). Should know Opera for Dek Priner
• Must be able to sit, or stand/walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift and/or move objects up to 20 Lbs.