The HR Specialist position oversees the recruitment, hiring and onboarding of new candidates as well as champions the company culture. Administer, review, and organize payroll, benefits information, status changes, etc
The HR Specialist Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct recruiting activities with hiring managers
• Develop and implement robust onboarding and standard training programs
• Manage employee relations
• Oversee employee performance reviews
• Help with employee compensation and benefits
• Adhering to the codes of the company’s Quality Management System.
• Continually demonstrate, promote, and be a cheerleader for the company’s Core Values.
• Maintaining a reasonable work environment and providing adequate safeguards for the work-related health and safety of employees. This includes ensuring the area complies with all Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Maintaining confidentiality on all corporate subjects so classified.
• Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures
• Recruit and interview potential employees
• Conduct new hire orientation and other standard training
• Oversee the Manes training program and ensure proper training is complete
• Manage health and life insurance programs
• Design and implement effective training and development plans
• Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews with respected managers
• Ensure all employee records are up to date.
• Identify Manes’ hiring needs
• Perform exit interviews
• Ensure that our plans of action will meet our commitments contractually to our customers.
• Learn and use all appropriate modules of our Management Information System (JobBOSS Job Control/ERP Software; MS-Office's Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
HR Specialist Qualifications:
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.Apply Now