Monday thru Thursday 6:30am-5pm (10 paid hours w/30min unpaid lunch)
$17-35 Depending on Experience
The CNC MACHINIST - LEVEL II position is responsible for the operation of computer controlled machines to perform one or more machine functions on a variety of materials
CNC MACHINIST Job Description
• Set Up CNC equipment with supervision as needed
• Change cutting tools and adjust machine feeds and speeds as needed
• Perform FP (First Part) and In-Process part inspections
• Utilize measuring equipment used in the industry such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, gauge pins, and other measuring equipment needed to complete work
• Utilize production work orders (Travelers) and associated documents to complete work
• Ensure all required documentation is complete and correct
• Use prescribed procedures to inspect part(s) and product(s) produced to assure compliance to specifications that will eliminate defects, scrap, rework, etc. Ensure part(s) meet all customer quality requirements per the company’s AS9100 Quality System.
• Detect and report defective equipment , materials, and/or faulty operations to Shift Supervisor
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.Apply Now