Pay: $30.00 an hour
Temp to Hire Job Opportunity!
Opportunity is Knocking! Great Pay. Friendly Workplace.
- Establish a sound working relationship with all Production, Sanitation, QA departments, and functional departments
- Participate and promote employee’s safety and Food safety policies and practices including GMP
- Engages in repairing all assigned areas, equipment, machinery, set ups, and preventive maintenance functions
- The identification of all needed parts supplies necessary to support his assigned area and shift
- Maintain sound procedures to complete all Work Orders within a timely period
- Maintain the daily, weekly, and monthly record systems to support the Preventive Maintenance and Work Order system
- Under minimum supervision, installs, maintains, repairs and/or rebuilds complicated machines and plant equipment
- Disassembles problem equipment and determines extent of repairs necessary. Repairs, refits and/or replaces worn or defective parts
- Promote and participate on the development of junior technicians, one to one or group training sessions
As a ResourceMFG Maintenance Mechanic We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan