ResourceMFG is accepting resumes for a Commercial Travel Agent our client's team in NW San Antonio area. This is a Temporary/Contract opportunity with an established and reputable oil & gas company. This experience presents a great opportunity which could lead to permanent employment, growth, and advancement! We are seeking a knowledgeable commercial agent to handle operations on the travel end of the industry. In this role, your duties will include assisting personnel in making business travel arrangements using Sabre System and online booking tools in a timely and efficient manner. Assists personnel in all aspects of group reservations and meeting planning.
Position Summary: Assists personnel in making business travel arrangements using Sabre System and online booking tools in a timely and efficient manner. Assists personnel in all aspects of group reservations and meeting planning.
• Makes airline, hotel, and car rental arrangements for our client employees traveling on business.
• Maintains travel expenses at the lowest reasonable levels and conforming to Company travel policy.
• Issues tickets and itineraries to travelers. Documents each record so that accurate reports can be prepared for our client management and so that all earned commissions are collected.
• Identifies inconsistencies between requested travel and Company policy, and documents per supervisor's instructions.
• Makes changes to traveler's profiles as needed so they remain accurate and up-to-date.
Weekly pay with great benefits including medical & dental!
Call and schedule an interview with Maxine at (210) 340-4812
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (required):
• Skill using American Airlines Sabre System.
• Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
• Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
• Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
• Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
• Ability to cross-train in other department duties to ensure efficient coverage department responsibilities.
• Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
• Basic skill using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word and Excel).
Education and Experience Requirements (required):
• High School diploma or GED required.
• 3 years of experience as a travel agent or coordinator in a corporate environment.
Education and Experience Requirements (preferred):
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.Apply Now