ResourceMFG is looking for Electrical Assemblers
Company Overview: This company is the leading integrator of engineered and pre-fabricated electrical/mechanical systems for the data center, commercial and industrial markets. Their product offerings include but are not limited to Modular Data Centers, Power Equipment Centers, Custom Integrated Switchboards, and pre-manufactured indoor/outdoor electrical distribution centers. They are a rapidly growing 25-year-old privately held company that is seeking innovative and talented professionals to join our team.
Job Summary Responsible for assembling electrical equipment. Reads and interprets instructions, assembles parts and tools, and fits electronic components together. Primary Responsibilities
* Assemble materials.
* Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports
* Clean parts thoroughly.
* Review work activities with supervises.
* Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
* Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
* Pack finished products for shipment.
* Tag components.
* Adjust or repair electrical equipment.
* Correct defects.
* Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
* Build products such as electric motors, computers, electronic control devices, and sensing equipment.
* Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of electronic devices used in avionic systems, military systems, and medical equipment.