(Pay: based on experience)
• Perform CNC machinery set-up function by downloading preset CNC programs; make minor adjustments to CNC programs to direct sequence of machine operation
• Operate CNC manufacturing equipment to produce acceptable product per work instructions
• Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results and notify appropriate person of deviation when needed
• Perform basic machine adjustments such as off-sets or setting tapers and basic preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, filters, etc.
• Stack and transport product via hand-truck, pallet jack, forklift, crane, or hoist
• Clean work area, machines, tools and equipment
• Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory