Competitive Pay and Outstanding Benefits!
First Shift Assembly Scheduled to Choose From:
Assembly Team Member Pay: 1st Shift $18 Make $800+ per week!
Join our Team working at this trailer manufacturer to experience their company benefits such as:
• 3 weeks PTO in your first year
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• and much more!
As an Assembly Team Member You Will:
The Assembler is responsible for reading prints and using various manufacturing equipment and hand tools to build and attach various parts, materials, and equipment to custom trailers according to customer specifications. Mechanically inclined: use of a hand, air/power tools (drills, impact wrenches, c-clamp, and rivet guns) The Assembler will interact with and support other shop associates and subcontractors in the performance of these duties. The Assembler will report to a Supervisor and will perform any and all duties as requested. Overhead crane knowledge a plus.
• Detail oriented; strong attention to details
• Experienced w/electronic and pneumatic tooling and basic hand tools
• Able to read a tape measure
• Able to stand 10hrs/day and work necessary overtime as needed
Apply now to be contacted for a phone interview!Apply Now