Seeking highly motivated individuals to work at a fast growing dessert and ice processing plant in Irvine!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Assures quality product by conducting in-process inspections (coding, overrun, temperatures, weights, sensory) and evaluating finished products versus specifications.
• GMP/HACCP/SOP/SSOP compliance through inspection of designated areas in the plant.
• Conducts plant inspections as required – daily, weekly, biweekly, and monthly.
• Identifies in-process product condition by collecting samples during production process; conducting in-process inspections and physical tests.
• Obtains samples for both microbial and analytical testing.
• Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw materials, in-process, and finished-product inspection and physical test data.
• Maintains quality assurance operations by following quality assurance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Including enforcing GMP, sanitization and housekeeping procedures, and allergen and label control programs.
• Assist Quality Supervisor & Specialist in developing and implementing product specifications, training sessions, HACCP plan, SOP and SSOP as needed.
• Assists with conducting proper calibration techniques on equipment as needed.
• Provides support to the quality team.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• No Degree required • Preferred – High school diploma
• No experience required, 1-3 years sanitation preferred
• Previous experience working alone requiring self-direction and motivation.Apply Now